How to Make Reservations Using Hotels.com

by Online Hotelier on March 30, 2009

If you are trying to find a hotel reservation online you should use Hotels.com. Hotels.com is the easiest way to make hotel bookings online. You will often find the same rooms that you are looking at on other sites on Hotels.com for less expensive prices.

Hotel RoomStart by visiting Hotels.com and then enter the information about your trip. Where you are going, when you need the hotel room, and how many people will be staying with you. Then it will take you to your hotel selection page. Here you can narrow done your hotels by amenities, guest rating, star rating, price, or even by hotel name. Once you click on the hotel that you are interested in, it takes you to a page that tells you about your selected hotel. If you like the hotel and the price, you then book your hotel reservations.

If you don’t have a specific trip that you are trying to make travel reservations for you can use the deals button on the top of the Hotels.com homepage. This page takes you to the top deals for all the most popular cities, then you can plan a trip around your hotel booking.

Hotels.com is very easy to use and helps you find great prices on travel reservations. You know exactly what type of room you are getting, and you know all the details of the hotel. With Hotels.com you will get the exact travel reservation that you want, your not surprised with a substandard hotel.

{ 36 comments }

eatandstay.com 04.09.09 at 3:57 pm

Yes, Hotels.com is one of the best online hotel reservation sites. It is easy to use, and has excellent prices. I have used them many times!

Car Hire Berlin 08.13.09 at 8:42 am

Hotels.com was one of the best hotel reservation companies online but yesterday I had some problems with them. I tried few times to order a room but nothing happened. I hope they fix that problem quickly.

Aditya@ backpacking Sydney 08.17.09 at 5:21 pm

Hi,.
I thinks it is easiest way to get the cheap accommodation.
Thanks for sharing.

aditya@Yangtze River Cruise 08.20.09 at 3:57 pm

I will go to India so i plan for booking a hotel in Mumbai.
Does it have the facility of booking for Indian hotel.

kamaljeet from townsville accommodation 08.22.09 at 3:01 am

Yes this is right hotels.com provides the best options to book a room on various ranges.

Best Hotel Rates 08.26.09 at 2:05 pm

I used to work for a hotel and I would suggest not using hotels.com. People always paid higher through hotels.com than any other service out there. I always saw the best prices from priceline.com, expedia.com and hotwire.com. For example, through hotels.com someone would pay $90 a night while the others would be around $55 to $60 a night for the same room! If your not comfortable using any of the other sites you can call the hotel and still usually get a better deal then what you find on hotels.com.

Hammerbacher 09.16.09 at 5:19 am

Well, often hotel.com gives clues where to stay or where not. yes, you can find better deals using google or bing or clling the hotels but hotels.com is good for the first impression or for getting clues where to stay.

Tanmay@hostels Sydney 09.18.09 at 9:47 am

Hotels.com is one of the best online hotel reservation site.This site is very useful for me these site provides the best options to book a room.
Thanks
.-= Tanmay@hostels Sydney´s last blog ..Sydney Summer the Festival season =-.

Peter@Hostelio 09.30.09 at 2:07 pm

Hotels.com is an amazing website with great support and simple yet powerful design. I usually prefer hostels, but when i need a hotel, i simply use hotels.com
.-= Peter@Hostelio´s last blog ..Cecil Hotel =-.

Snow accommodation 10.09.09 at 3:41 am

its really great and looking cheap as well.hotels.com is an excellent website, helpful for me.

Jim@holden beach hotels 10.12.09 at 7:24 pm

Cool, thanks for the interesting topic and info! I’ll look through your other blog posts too 🙂
.-= Jim@holden beach hotels´s last blog ..Holden Beach Hotels Information =-.

Tanmay@sydney backpackers 10.20.09 at 12:37 pm

Hi
Hotels.com is wonderful site and lovely contents.I must say the work is incredible and appreciable. keep it up. looking forward for more updates
Thanks!
.-= Tanmay@sydney backpackers´s last blog ..Sydney Summer the Festival season =-.

Tans@Accommodation jindabyne nsw 10.30.09 at 6:41 pm

Hi
good work…unique site and interesting too… keep it up…looking forward for more updates.

Milan Hotels 11.03.09 at 3:32 am

Its good to hear about hotels.com and i have not heard about this site before and but now i am very much interested in this website as this provides cheap accommodation and nice traveling packages.
.-= Milan Hotels´s last blog ..Joomla! Security Strike Team =-.

ANSH@backpacking Sydney 11.06.09 at 2:41 am

Hotels.com is a site which is all about the hotels reservation so here you can reserve all your favorite hotels easily. I have visited this site it was really nice to get your desired hotel with all the details.
.-= ANSH@backpacking Sydney´s last blog ..Sydney Summer the Festival season =-.

Renee Smith@Serviced Apartments Sydney 11.13.09 at 6:41 am

I was recently lucky enough to visit Sydney and used Hotels.com to book my hotel room, which I thought was fabulous value. However, a friend of mine put me on to the added advantage of serviced apartments Sydney. Boy, was I surprised!

She actually paid less for her serviced apartment than I did for my hotel room, but hers was equally luxurious and included a separate lounge and kitchenette – an economical advantage when you have to feed a tribe of kids. What’s more, her suite was serviced every day.

Next time I take a break anywhere I’m going to consider a serviced apartment as they offer so much more value for money.

thailand hotels 11.21.09 at 3:31 am

Thank for info, Hotels.com has affiliate programe… Oh, Good Luck

Ashish@Hostels booking 11.24.09 at 2:11 am

Good article for booking of hotels wordwide.

Have added it to my favorite social bookmarking site.

regards,
ASHISH
.-= Ashish@Hostels booking´s last blog ..Hostels booking advantages =-.

Medical Light Bulbs 12.04.09 at 11:06 pm

I’d like to hear how it works out 😉

Jeff@Romantic apartment sofia 12.07.09 at 5:32 pm

I came to know about this while I was planning a holiday trip to Bangkok 1 year ago. After that, I always book my hotel reservation through Hotels.com. It is really one of the best hotel reservation booking site.

David@bali accommodation 12.21.09 at 5:46 am

Hotels.com is the huge hotels directory. We think that we should listed our accommodation there. Thanks for your information.

Rowan@Cairns Accomodation 01.20.10 at 12:21 am

Good post, hotels.com is definitely a helpful site.
Thanks for sharing.

Lucy @ Rome hotels 03.12.10 at 11:19 am

I do not doubt the professionalism hotels.com but I prefer to book your hotel with smaller sites that provide human contact, however, and are able to provide more information. For example, on my last trip to Rome, I booked the hotel with the RomaViva.com site which is certainly smaller than Hotels.com but knows the city well and offered plenty of choice based on my travel needs.

stacie@Music Festivals 05.11.10 at 10:20 am

I love sites like hotel.com for booking rooms if I know the area. But I prefer to use a proper travel agent if it’s for a first time trip, you can get a bit more information and detail about the area.
.-= stacie@Music Festivals´s last blog ..Sub Focus Records New Track =-.

Jim@Holiday Rentals 05.31.10 at 6:07 am

I think hotels.com is providing great service and its reliable too.Hope to have a good time with it.

hotel in baroda 06.05.10 at 6:02 am

This is quite useful guide on how to do online booking . Thank you for nice guide .

Anik@Villas in Bali 07.04.10 at 11:05 pm

It is my great pleasure to visit your website and to enjoy your excellent post here. I like them very much. I can feel that you paid much attention to those articles, as all of them make sense and are very useful. Thanks so much for sharing.
but whether hotels.com that good?

by : Villas Reservation

Tim@Free Venue Finding Service 07.15.10 at 6:16 am

I think Hotels.com is a fine booking service. It’s very important to know that when you arrive at the venue that you definitely have the booking. Trust is importnat in online booking.

James@nail polish rack online 07.18.10 at 3:22 am

I’ve used Hotels.com in the past, mostly because it offers not only accommodations but packages that include airfare and transportation as well. They don’t have those catchy commercials that priceline does, but they get the job done.

Mirrors 07.27.10 at 10:20 am

I am very much thankful for you to provide great tips for using the biggest hotel booking site hotels.com

Cheap Hotels UK 08.18.10 at 8:33 am

Thanks for the great read. Most hotels have tiered pricing, starting with what they call a “rack rate” that is a best scenario price for any room. This is the rate most people get quoted when they just call off the street. It is also the rate that gets charged when the hotel is full up (“booked”) and they know they can get it.

Ibis Hotel Rates 08.19.10 at 7:21 am

I like this site. Great resources had been on this board . When you make reservations, call directly to the hotel for personalized attention. This also allows you to ask if they have special discount rates for which you qualify. In addition, you can find out specific details of the hotel or vicinity. Spell correctly the guest’s name. You don’t want your reservation to be lost in the computer because of a misspelling especially when the hotel is sold out for the night.

Cheap Hotels Australia 08.24.10 at 10:40 am

Knowing how to get a good hotel room is really about asking lots of the right questions. The more questions you ask when booking your hotel room, the more you are likely to be happy with the room your got for the price you paid.

Budget Hotels in the UK 08.31.10 at 4:11 am

To get great hotel location, Go uptown or downtown. The advantages of a Midtown location are overrated, especially when saving money is your object. The subway can whisk you anywhere you want to go in minutes; even if you stay on the Upper West Side, you can be at the ferry launch for the Statue of Liberty in about a half-hour. You’ll get the best value for your money by staying outside the Theater District, in the residential neighborhoods where real New Yorkers live, such as Greenwich Village, Chelsea, Murray Hill, the Upper West Side, or even Brooklyn. These are the neighborhoods where real New Yorkers hang out, too, so you won’t want for good eats, nightlife, or Big Apple bustle.

Alice@Holiday Homes 09.09.10 at 4:25 am

I think hotels.com is the number one site for making reservations and i have been using it for many year and never had any problems with it.

Jane@Travel Visa to USA 06.14.12 at 9:50 pm

Out of curiosity I viewed the website and I found out that they have the best service online for booking hotel reservations. I also find easy to navigate the home page and let you decide which hotel room would suit your budget on that particular place that you’re going.

Comments on this entry are closed.